Recruitment Privacy Notice
Clyde Munro Dental Group uses software provided by Teamtailor to assist it with recruitment.
This notice sets out how we collect and use the personal data of applicants they apply to work with us.
Collection of personal data
We collect personal data about applicants when:
- They make an application through the Teamtailor or otherwise, adding personal data about themselves personally or by linking to a third-party source such as LinkedIn; and
- They provide information in the chat service provided through the website if such data is of relevance to the application procedure.
We use platforms such as and LinkedIn for recruitment purposes.
In some cases, our existing employees can make recommendations about potential applicants and this information will be used by us to make recruitment decisions.
The types of personal data collected and processed
Personal data that can be collected through Teamtailor includes names, e-mails, pictures, answers to questions asked through the recruitment process, titles, education and other information that is provided by the applicant. Only information that is relevant for the recruitment process is collected and processed.
Purpose and lawfulness of processing
The information is used to manage recruiting. We have a legitimate interest to use this information to simplify and facilitate recruitment.
The Teamtailor system and the applicant provides us with personal data so that we can consider them for recruitment and with a view to entering into a contract of employment with us.
Storage and transfers
The personal data collected through the Service is stored and processed inside the EU/EEA, such third country that is considered by the European Commission to have an adequate level of protection, or processed by such suppliers that have entered into such binding agreements that fully complies with the lawfulness of third country transfers (as Privacy Shield) or to other supplies where the adequate safeguards are in order to protect the rights of the data subjects whose data is transferred. To obtain documentation regarding such adequate safeguards, contact us using the Contact details below.
How long the personal data will be processed
We will hold onto the personal data of an applicant as long as is necessary to complete the application process.
If the applicant is not successful but we think that they may be suitable for future recruitment, we will hold onto their information for twelve months.
If an applicant does not want us to hold onto their data then they should contact us using the contact details below.
Data subject rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Right of access – You have the right to ask us for a copy of your personal information. You also have the right to information about how we use your data. This notice should answer most of your questions but you should contact us if you have further queries.
- Right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances.
- Right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances. You have an absolute right to ask us to stop sending you marketing material and updates about our services.
There is no charge for exercising these rights unless your request is manifestly unfounded or excessive. If it is, we will charge a reasonable fee or refuse to comply with your request.
Once a request is made, it will be acknowledged and we may ask for confirmation of identification from you and/or seek clarification of your request.
We will do our best to respond without undue delay and within one month of receiving your request. However, if the request is complex, we can extend that by another two months but if we do need more time, we will let you know why.
Please make any requests using the contact details below.
Teamtailor provides a secure platform which stores the information that applicants provide. More information about this can be found here: https://www.teamtailor.com/en/security/
Transfer of personal data to third parties
We will not transfer applicants’ personal data to third parties for their own use unless there are exceptional circumstances.
Your information is stored by Teamtailor and we have a contract with them which means that they only process data on our behalf and on our instructions. Teamtailor, also uses sub-contractors including server and hosting companies, e-mail reference companies, video processing companies, information-sourcing companies, analytical service companies and other companies with regards to suppling the software.
In exceptional circumstances we will share information legal advisers or authorities if required or authorised by law.
Aggregated data (anonymised data)
Aggregated data may be shared with third parties. This can be information compiled from the applicants and how they use the platform. The aggregated data does not contain any information that can be used to identify individual persons and is thus not personal data.
From time to time we will make changes or additions to the Privacy Notice. The latest version will always be available through this platform.
For questions, further information about our handling of personal data or for contact with us in other matters, please use the below contact Ron Robson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will try to answer any queries or clarify any problems you have but you always have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner about how your personal data is used. Their contact details can be found here: