Join our Team!
We are excited to be recruiting a full-time Practice Manager to join our team at Lochee Dental Care in Dundee.
At Lochee Dental Care (previously Scott Fraser & Munro Dental Practice), we take pride in being a welcoming family practice, making each patient feel like an individual and ensuring that they are comfortable during each and every visit to us.
We are proud to offer a wide range of general and cosmetic dental treatments, including veneers and teeth whitening treatment. We also offer both private and NHS treatment options.
You will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day activities of the practice and ensuring the delivery of excellent patient experience. You will play an important role in the operational management of Health & Safety, Practice Performance and Budgetary controls in line with our goals and values.
Other duties include:
- Taking a proactive approach to patient feedback and acting upon suggestions for improvement
- Maintaining practice cleanliness standards and managing internal cleaning rotas
- Maximizing the practice appointment book to effectively manage Associates’ time with patients
- Ensuring efficient management and timely replenishment of stock
- Delivering practice budget and associated key Performance indicators (KPIs) and overall practice profitability
- Undertaking Reception duties when required
- Ensuring that all cross- infection procedures are carried out in compliance with Cross infection, Decontamination and Health & Safety procedures
- Communicating effectively with practice team members to promote a supportive working culture
- Supporting individual performance by regular one-to-ones and providing training and support to colleagues when required
- Must have relevant experience in a general practice environment
- Experience working in a people management role is preferable
- Willing to demonstrate the highest levels of patient care
- The ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- Enthusiastic, with an appetite to learn and develop new skills
- Demonstrable skills in the use of Microsoft Office packages (particularly Excel) would be advantageous
We know that in order to attract and retain the best talent, we must always look at ways in which we can keep our colleagues smiling. Here are some of our benefits and perks –
- Competitive pay scale
- Career progression opportunities within the group
- Recommend a friend bonus
- Company paid GDC fee
- Professional Development – access to online training and educational assistance
- Wellbeing initiatives
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Enhanced family friendly policies
- ‘You Days’ – a day off for moving house or getting married
Lochee Dental Care – part of Clyde Munro Dental Group
Here at Clyde Munro, we celebrate the individuality and personality of each practice while providing the benefits, perks, support, and structure of working within a wider group. Although each practice has its own unique culture and working environment, we all work together towards the same goal – providing the best patient care.
We have ambitious plans for growth – not only for our business, but also for the people within the Clyde Munro family. We are extremely passionate about developing our staff and pride ourselves on our commitment to support career progression within the group.