Join our Team!
We are excited to be recruiting a Dental Receptionist to join our team at Shorts & Associates in Alloa.
At Short & Associates, we consider ourselves to be a caring family practice and welcome patients of all ages. Our aim is to provide high quality treatment in a comfortable and relaxed setting to make your visit to us as pleasant and relaxed as possible.
You will be responsible for providing a professional reception service and ensuring excellent patient care in line with our practice values. In addition, you will play an important role in ensuring compliance with all health and safety guidance.
Other duties include –
- Creating a welcoming environment for patients that sets them at ease from the outset
- Maximising the use of the internal system (Software of Excellence) to ensure accurate patient records are maintained
- Answering the telephone, making appointments and collecting patient charges
- Maintaining practice reception cleanliness standards to ensure the patient has confidence in the quality of the care they will receive
- Managing the appointment book for all clinicians to ensure surgery utilisation and clinician productivity while meeting patient appointment needs
- Relevant experience gained in a general practice environment is desirable
- GDC registration is desirable, but not essential
- Proven track record in a customer/patient focused reception environment is required
- Willing to demonstrate the highest levels of patient care
- The ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- Enthusiastic, with an appetite to learn and develop new skills
We know that in order to attract and retain the best talent, we must always look at ways in which we can keep our colleagues smiling. Here are some of our benefits and perks –
- Competitive pay scale
- Career progression opportunities within the group
- Recommend a friend bonus
- Company paid GDC fee (if applicable)
- Professional Development – access to online training and educational assistance
- Wellbeing initiatives
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Enhanced family friendly policies
- ‘You Days’ – a day off for moving house or getting married
Shorts & Associates – Part of Clyde Munro Group
Here at Clyde Munro, we celebrate the individuality and personality of each practice while providing the benefits, perks, support, and structure of working within a wider group. Although each practice has its own unique culture and working environment, we all work together towards the same goal – providing the best patient care.
We have ambitious plans for growth – not only for our business, but also for the people within the Clyde Munro family. We are extremely passionate about developing our staff and pride ourselves on our commitment to support career progression within the group.