We are excited to be recruiting a Dental Nurse on a casual contract to join our team to work across our practices in Inverness, DIngwall and Invergordon.
You will be responsible for providing chair side support in all day-to-day activities within the practice and surgeries. You will play an important role in a ensuring the delivery of excellent patient care while complying with all clinical and health & safety guidance.
Other duties include –
- Creating a welcoming environment for patients that sets them at ease from the outset
- Maximising the use of the internal system (Software of Excellence) to ensure accurate patient records are maintained
- Ensuring the surgery is set up appropriately for each session throughout the day to maximise the efficiency of the practice and surgery utilisation
- Anticipating the requirements of the clinician and patient in advance of their session and ensure necessary lab work and equipment is in place
- Monitoring surgery stocks to ensure that appropriate stock levels are maintained
- Undertaking reception duties when required including answering the telephone, making appointments and collecting patient charges
- Must be GDC registered
- Must have experience working in Private / NHS practices
- Willing to demonstrate the highest levels of patient care
- The ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- Enthusiastic, with an appetite to learn and develop new skills
Here at Clyde Munro, we celebrate the individuality and personality of each practice. Although each practice has its own unique culture and working environment, we all work together towards the same goal – providing the best patient care.
#dentalnurse #immediatestart #nhs #nhsdentalnurse #dental