Why join us? Rewards & Benefits
We’re in the business of smiles. Starting with yours.
We know that people do their best work when they feel appreciated and motivated. We’ve built a loyal, hard-working team by doing all we can to keep our people smiling. That includes competitive financial rewards, but it goes well beyond the pounds and pence.
As a permanent employee, you’ll have our support for the long term – we want you to grow as we do. We also have a dedicated employee wellness programme that we’ll tailor to you. From fitness tips and nutrition advice to advice on mental health and even face-to-face counselling sessions, you’ll have plenty of support to help you live well.
As an employee of Clyde Munro, you’ll earn a range of rewards:
- A competitive salary, which we’ll keep competitive as you progress with us.
- Career development tailored to your needs and ambitions.
- Recommend a friend to join us and earn a bonus of up to £5,000.
- GDC fee paid, with access to CPD accredited training.
- 29 days holiday allowance.
- An Employee Assistance Programme app that’s easy to access, providing support on managing your work-life balance.
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, with up to 20 weeks’ paid leave for maternity, paternity or adoption. We even provide support for our people through the IVF journey.
- ‘You Days’ – Moving house? Getting married? An extra day’s holiday takes the pressure off life’s most important days.
- Look after your smile, with 20% off private treatments – including cosmetic
Being a Clinician with Clyde Munro offers the best of all worlds. With both clinical freedom and clinical support, great patient care goes hand in hand with a flexible role with a healthy work-life balance.
We’ll make sure you’re well equipped for the job, with the chance to get to grips with the latest digital dentistry technology and techniques, not to mention the PPE and facilities you need to work safely. We’ll help you keep your skills at the forefront of dentistry too, with the training and support to help you reach your potential and progress with us.
When you work with us in one of our practices, you’ll have a variety of benefits:
- Focus on your career, with our support for your progression – including an allowance for CPD training
- Get access to discounted courses at our Training Academy in Perth
- All the clinical support to deliver the best standards of patient care
- Enjoy the clinical freedom to give your patients the treatment they need
- Find the right balance for you, with flexible hours
- Work with cutting edge digital technology
- Up to £5000 Referral payment
- Share ideas, ask questions and connect with your colleagues across the group using our team app