Trainee Dental Nurse
Join our Team!
We are excited to be recruiting for a full-time Trainee Dental Nurse to join our team at Spittal Road Dental Care.
Spittal Road Dental Care is situated on Spittal Road, Rutherglen, not far from the centre of Glasgow. We are a family-orientated practice conveniently located in a popular residential area, just off Croftfoot Road and its link to the A730.
You will be responsible for providing chair side support in all day-to-day activities within the practice and surgeries. You will play an important role in a ensuring the delivery of excellent patient care while complying with all clinical and health & safety guidance.
Other duties include –
- Creating a welcoming environment for patients that sets them at ease from the outset
- Maximising the use of the internal system (Software of Excellence) to ensure accurate patient records are maintained
- Ensuring the surgery is set up appropriately for each session throughout the day to maximise the efficiency of the practice and surgery utilisation
- Anticipating the requirements of the clinician and patient in advance of their session and ensure necessary lab work and equipment is in place
- Monitoring surgery stocks to ensure that appropriate stock levels are maintained
- Undertaking reception duties when required including answering the telephone, making appointments and collecting patient charges
- Experience working in Private / NHS practices preferred
- Willing to demonstrate the highest levels of patient care
- The ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- Enthusiastic, with an appetite to learn and develop new skills
We know that in order to attract and retain the best talent, we must always look at ways in which we can keep our colleagues smiling. Here are some of our benefits and perks –
- Competitive pay scale
- Career progression opportunities within the group
- Recommend a friend bonus
- Company paid GDC fee
- Professional Development – access to online training and educational assistance
- Wellbeing initiatives
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Enhanced family friendly policies
- ‘You Days’ – a day off for moving house or getting married
Part of Clyde Munro Group
Here at Clyde Munro, we celebrate the individuality and personality of each practice while providing the benefits, perks, support, and structure of working within a wider group. Although each practice has its own unique culture and working environment, we all work together towards the same goal – providing the best patient care.
We have ambitious plans for growth – not only for our business, but also for the people within the Clyde Munro family. We are extremely passionate about developing our staff and pride ourselves on our commitment to support career progression within the group.