Patient Care Coordinator
Join our Team
We are excited to be recruiting a full-time patient care coordinator/dental nurse to join our team in Sandgate Dental Practice, Ayr. Please note, we are also able to consider part-time applications.
Sandgate Dentistry is a general dental practice located in the town centre of Ayr offering both NHS and private treatment. The practice uses the latest technology with a digital scanner and offers clear aligners. Our team are friendly and welcoming, and we work hard to build lasting relationships with our patients to ensure that every visit to the dentist is a great one.
You will be responsible for managing specialist treatment plans and ensuring patients receive excellent patient care throughout their treatment, in line with our company values. You may also be required to undertake general dental nursing duties within the practice.
Other duties include –
- Delivering all elements of the Clyde Munro Dental Group patient journey consistently and to a high standard within the practice
- Creating a supportive atmosphere for patients that reassures them and sets them at ease from the outset
- Maximising the use of the internal system (Software of Excellence) to ensure accurate patient records are maintained throughout their specialist treatment
- Monitoring our internal referral system to ensure that any patient referrals are followed up within an appropriate timescale
- Ensuring the surgery is set up appropriately for each stage in the patient treatment plan to maximise the efficiency of the session
- Anticipating the requirements of the clinician and patient in advance of their session to ensure necessary lab work and equipment is in place before the start of the session
- Undertaking reception duties when required
- Ensuring that the surgical areas and equipment are clean and comply with Cross Infection, Decontamination and Health & Safety procedures
- Must be GDC registered
- Relevant experience gained in a general practice environment is essential
- Willing to demonstrate the highest levels of patient care
- The ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- Enthusiastic with the appetite to learn and develop new skills
We know that in order to attract and retain the best talent, we must always look at ways in which we can keep our colleagues smiling. Here are some of our benefits and perks –
- Competitive pay scale
- Career progression opportunities within the group
- Recommend a friend bonus
- Company paid GDC fee
- Professional Development – access to online training and educational assistance
- Wellbeing initiatives
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay
- ‘You Days’ – a day off for moving house or getting married
Sandgate Dental Practice – Part of Clyde Munro Group
Here at Clyde Munro, we celebrate the individuality and personality of each practice while providing the benefits, perks, support, and structure of working within a wider group. Although each practice has its own unique culture and working environment, we all work together towards the same goal – providing the best patient care.
We have ambitious plans for growth – not only for our business, but also for the people within the Clyde Munro family. We are extremely passionate about developing our staff and pride ourselves on our commitment to support career progression within the group.