Join our Team!
We are excited to be recruiting for a Lead Nurse to join our team at Alloway Place Dental Care.
You will be responsible for providing chair side support in all day-to-day activities within the practice and surgeries. You will play an important role in a ensuring the delivery of excellent patient care while complying with all clinical and health & safety guidance.
You will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day activities of the practice surgeries and ensuring the delivery of excellent patient care. You will play an important role in overseeing the management of clinical and cross-contamination compliance and Health & Safety measures in line with our goals and values.
Other duties include –
- Creating a welcoming environment for patients that sets them at ease from the outset
- Ensuring all elements of the patient journey is delivered consistently and to a high standard within the practice
- Taking a proactive approach to patient feedback and acting upon suggestions for improvement
- Supporting the Practice Manager to effectively manage external lab work
- Ensuring efficient management and timely replenishment of stock
- Undertaking reception duties when required
- Acting within the General Dental Council’s (GDC) Guidance on standards for the team and practice
- Supporting Associates by providing a professional chair side service as necessary
- Providing training and support to colleagues when required
- Must be GDC registered
- Must have experience working in Private / NHS practices
- Experience working in a people management role is preferable
- Willing to demonstrate the highest levels of patient care
- The ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- Enthusiastic, with an appetite to learn and develop new skills
- Demonstrable skills in the use of Microsoft Office packages (particularly Excel) would be advantageous
We know that in order to attract and retain the best talent, we must always look at ways in which we can keep our colleagues smiling. Here are some of our benefits and perks –
- Competitive pay scale
- Career progression opportunities within the group
- Recommend a friend bonus
- Company paid GDC fee
- Professional Development – access to online training and educational assistance
- Wellbeing initiatives
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Enhanced family friendly policies
- ‘You Days’ – a day off for moving house or getting married
Alloway Place Dental Care – Part of Clyde Munro Group
Here at Clyde Munro, we celebrate the individuality and personality of each practice while providing the benefits, perks, support, and structure of working within a wider group. Although each practice has its own unique culture and working environment, we all work together towards the same goal – providing the best patient care.
We have ambitious plans for growth – not only for our business, but also for the people within the Clyde Munro family. We are extremely passionate about developing our staff and pride ourselves on our commitment to support career progression within the group.