Lead Nurse/Patient Care Coordinator
Join our Team!
We are excited to be recruiting a full-time qualified Lead Nurse/Patient Care Coordinator to join our team at Earl Grey Dental.
Situated on Earl Grey Street, the practice is just a short walk from Haymarket Station and easily accessible with public transport. You will be joining the team at an exciting time and will have fantastic opportunities to develop your skillset and progress your career.
You will be responsible for providing chair side support in all day-to-day activities within the practice and surgeries. You will play an important role in a ensuring the delivery of excellent patient care while complying with all clinical and health & safety guidance.
You will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day activities of the practice surgeries and ensuring the delivery of excellent patient care. You will play an important role in overseeing the management of clinical and cross-contamination compliance and Health & Safety measures.
You will also be responsible for managing specialist treatment plans and ensuring patients receive excellent patient care throughout their treatment, in line with our company values.
Other duties include –
- Creating a welcoming environment for patients that sets them at ease from the outset
- Ensuring all elements of the patient journey is delivered consistently and to a high standard within the practice
- Taking a proactive approach to patient feedback and acting upon suggestions for improvement
- Supporting the Practice Manager to effectively manage external lab work
- Ensuring efficient management and timely replenishment of stock
- Undertaking reception duties when required
- Acting within the General Dental Council’s (GDC) Guidance on standards for the team and practice
- Supporting Associates by providing a professional chair side service as necessary
- Providing training and support to colleagues when required
- Delivering all elements of the Clyde Munro Dental Group patient journey consistently and to a high standard within the practice
- Creating a supportive atmosphere for patients that reassures them and sets them at ease from the outset
- Maximising the use of the internal system (Software of Excellence) to ensure accurate patient records are maintained throughout their specialist treatment
- Monitoring our internal referral system to ensure that any patient referrals are followed up within an appropriate timescale
- Ensuring the surgery is set up appropriately for each stage in the patient treatment plan to maximise the efficiency of the session
- Anticipating the requirements of the clinician and patient in advance of their session to ensure necessary lab work and equipment is in place before the start of the session
- Undertaking reception duties when required
- Ensuring that the surgical areas and equipment are clean and comply with Cross Infection, Decontamination and Health & Safety procedures
- Must be GDC registered
- Must have experience working in Private / NHS practices
- Willing to demonstrate the highest levels of patient care
- The ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- Enthusiastic, with an appetite to learn and develop new skills
We know that in order to attract and retain the best talent, we must always look at ways in which we can keep our colleagues smiling. Here are some of our benefits and perks –
- Competitive pay scale
- Career progression opportunities within the group
- Referral bonus
- Company paid GDC fee
- Professional Development – access to online training and educational assistance
- Wellbeing initiatives
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Enhanced family friendly policies
- ‘You Days’ – a day off for moving house or getting married
- Birthday day off
- Service holidays
- Discounted dental treatments
- Optical care
Earl Gray Dental – Part of Clyde Munro Group
Here at Clyde Munro, we celebrate the individuality and personality of each practice while providing the benefits, perks, support, and structure of working within a wider group. Although each practice has its own unique culture and working environment, we all work together towards the same goal – providing the best patient care.
We have ambitious plans for growth – not only for our business, but also for the people within the Clyde Munro family. We are extremely passionate about developing our staff and pride ourselves on our commitment to support career progression within the group.
#immediatestart #dental #nhs #dentalnurse #nhsdentalnurse