Associate Maternity Cover – Tryst Dental
We are recruiting a part-time Associate Dentist to join our team at Tryst Dental Practice in Stenhousemuir, Larbert. This will be covering maternity leave and is expected to start from October 2023 for 9 months duration. Ideally you will be available four days per week, working Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday.
Tryst Dental Practice is part of the Clyde Munro Dental Group. We celebrate the individuality and personality of each practice while providing the benefits, perks, support, and structure of working within a wider group. Although each practice has its own unique culture and working environment, we all work together towards the same goal – providing the best patient care.
About Tryst Dental Practice
This is a three surgery practice which offers NHS, private and cosmetic treatments including teeth whitening, hygiene treatment and SureSmile and is a well-led practice with a very supportive team.
Located in the town you will find free parking nearby or the train station is less than a mile away. Its proximity to amenities such as eateries, pharmacy, post office and shops makes this clinic a very convenient location.
The services that this dental practice includes are:
- General & Private dentistry
- Teeth whitening
- Sure Smile
- Digital Scanner
- Wave one gold rotary endodontics
Who are we looking for?
- Someone with the ambition to drive the expansion of the practice and provide a high level of clinical care
- Experience in General & Private dentistry/ Facial Aesthetics
- The ability to work well in a team set up
- A passion for continuous professional development is essential
- Experience with Software of Excellence (SOE) practice software is preferable
- GDC registration is essential
What can Clyde Munro offer you?
- Dedicated Clinical Support team to help develop your career and grow your income
- Scotland’s only dedicated in-house training facility with phantom heads and lecture rooms for hands-on and theoretical training
- Complementary or subsidised training for Associates
- The annual Clyde Munro Associate Conference
- Digital Dentistry, we are working towards being impression free by 2023
- Excellent green credentials and commitment to reducing our environmental impact
- Great clinical freedom and support from a fully trained team
- Work-life balance
Clyde Munro welcomes applications from overseas dentists. Visa sponsorship and relocation support are available and will be discussed in detail with successful applicants to support each candidate’s specific requirements.
Our global responsibility
Clyde Munro is committed to making a measurable contribution to the communities we serve. We understand that everything we do has an impact. So it’s more important than ever for organisations to have a positive impact on the world. That’s why, as part of our mission to become Scotland’s environmentally friendly dentist, we’re taking responsibility for the impact of our business on society and the natural environment around us. We do this by following a set of sustainable and ethical standards – also known as ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) – to help guide our business operations.
#growwithclydemunro #talentknowstalent #immediatestart #dentist #associatedentist #dentalassociate #nhs #nhsdentist