Associate Dentist (maternity cover) 1 year contract
North Ayrshire, KA21 5ED
We are recruiting a part-time Associate Dentist to join our team at Three Towns Saltcoats Dental Care in the lovely seaside town of Saltcoats, North Ayrshire. This will be covering maternity leave and is expected to start from May 2023 for one year duration.
Three Towns Saltcoats Dental Care is part of Clyde Munro Dental Group. We celebrate the individuality and personality of each practice while providing the benefits, perks, support, and structure of working within a wider group. Although each practice has its own unique culture and working environment, we all work together towards the same goal – providing the best patient care.
About Three Towns Saltcoats Dental Care
This modern, fully equipped six surgery practice offers NHS, private and cosmetic treatments including teeth whitening, hygiene treatment and SureSmile and is a well-led practice with a very supportive team including a clinical lead on site.
Located on the high street you will find free parking nearby. Its proximity to amenities such as eateries, pharmacy, post offices and shops makes this clinic a very convenient location.
The services that this dental practice includes are:
- General & Private dentistry
- Teeth whitening (chairside and take-home)
- Sure Smile
- Digital Scanner
- Patient care coordinator in practice to enhance patients journey
- Wave one gold rotary endodontics
Who are we looking for?
- Someone with the ambition to drive the expansion of the practice and provide a high level of clinical care
- Experience in General & Private dentistry/ Facial Aesthetics/ Composite bonding
- The ability to work well in a team set up
- A passion for continuous professional development is essential
- Experience with Software of Excellence (SOE) practice software is preferable
- GDC registration is essential
What can Clyde Munro offer you?
- Dedicated Clinical Support team to help develop your career and grow your income
- Scotland’s only dedicated in-house training facility with phantom heads and lecture rooms for hands-on and theoretical training
- Complementary or subsidised training for Associates
- The annual Clyde Munro Associate Conference
- Digital Dentistry, we are working towards being impression free by 2023
- Excellent green credentials and commitment to reducing our environmental impact
- Great clinical freedom and support from a fully trained team
- Work-life balance
- Excellent earning potential: CPD allowance of up to £2500 in your first year
- Software of Excellence
Not familiar with Ayrshire? Here’s some of what this stunning location has to offer:
Located in the West of Scotland, Ayrshire has a rich and diverse heritage that is renowned across the world. It boasts some fascinating links to the life and works of Scotland’s world acclaimed poet – Robert Burns and to one of Scotland’s most influential historical figures – Robert the Bruce! Home to over an array of magnificent castles, intriguing museums and historic buildings which attract visitors to come and explore the region and its rich culture & heritage.
Castles, coastal trails, distilleries, parks, gardens, golf and an all-round excellent outdoor playground with bustling coastal and market towns – it has plenty to offer.
Saltcoats is located less than one hours drive from the West End of Glasgow, offering the best of both worlds, stunning scenery, airport links as well as more affordable housing and good schooling. For those with children about to enter Further Education, there are financial benefits to living and studying in Scotland with no University Fees for Scottish residents (terms apply)
Clyde Munro welcomes applications from overseas dentists. Visa sponsorship and relocation support are available and will be discussed in detail with successful applicants to support each candidate’s specific requirements.
Our global responsibility
Clyde Munro is committed to making a measurable contribution to the communities we serve. We understand that everything we do has an impact. So it’s more important than ever for organisations to have a positive impact on the world. That’s why, as part of our mission to become Scotland’s environmentally friendly dentist, we’re taking responsibility for the impact of our business on society and the natural environment around us. We do this by following a set of sustainable and ethical standards – also known as ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) – to help guide our business operations.
#growwithclydemunro #talentknowstalent #immediatestart #dentist #associatedentist #dentalassociate #nhs #nhsdentist