Associate Dentist – Edinburgh
City of Edinburgh, EH14 4AS
We are recruiting a part-time Associate Dentist to join our team at Riccarton Dental Practice within the Clyde Munro Dental Group. Working two or three days per week. Located in Currie, Edinburgh. An NHS patient list is available to transfer to you, plus a new patient waiting list and lots of interest in private treatments.
What is Clyde Munro? Clyde Munro is Scotland’s leading dental group, with practices the length and breadth of the country. We’re already providing almost half a million patients with first-class dental care. But we need your help to look after even more.
Join us in this exciting adventure in the picturesque area of working with top-tier clinicians. Want to know more about the role and Riccarton Dental Practice? Keep reading!
About Riccarton Dental Practice
This modern, fully equipped three surgery practice offers NHS, private and cosmetic treatments including teeth whitening, hygiene treatment and dental implants and is a well-led practice with a very experienced team.
Located within the Heriot-Watt University Campus near Edinburgh, the practice shares a building with Riccarton General Practice.
On campus free parking is available and there is easy access by bus and train also. Lovely walks are at your door, and there are restaurants, shops and a gym on campus too.
The services that this dental practice includes are:
- General & Private dentistry
- Teeth whitening
- SureSmile clear aligners
- Crowns and Bridges
- Digital Scanner available
Who are we looking for?
- Someone with the ambition to drive the expansion of the practice and provide a high level of clinical care
- Experience in General & Private dentistry/ Facial Aesthetics/ Composite bonding
- The ability to work well in a team set up
- A passion for continuous professional development is essential
- Experience with Software of Excellence (SOE) practice software is preferable
- GDC registration and VT number are essential
What can Clyde Munro offer you?
- Dedicated Clinical Support team to help develop your career and grow your income
- Scotland’s only dedicated in-house training facility with phantom heads and lecture rooms for hands-on and theoretical training
- Complementary or subsidised training for Associates
- The annual Clyde Munro Associate Conference
- Digital Dentistry
- Excellent green credentials and commitment to reducing our environmental impact
- Great clinical freedom and support from a fully trained team
- Work-life balance
- Software of Excellence
Clyde Munro welcomes applications from overseas dentists. Visa sponsorship and relocation support is available and will be discussed in detail with successful applicants to support each candidates’ specific requirements.
#immediatestart #dentist #associatedentist #dentalassociate #nhs #nhsdentist